Woodcrest Village was originally built in 1820 and still maintains the same character and charm while offering senior residents modern amenities through several renovations. We offer 44 private units on three floors that are all connected by a central elevator. Woodcrest Village has 12 units designated within a memory care program to offer specialized care to residents experiencing memory loss, dementia, and other similar conditions.
We also offer two independent homes called the Cottages, located adjacent to Woodcrest Village, that offer seniors the luxury of a condominium leasing arrangement without the worry of home upkeep. Our senior residents that live in the Cottages may elect to utilize any of the additional services Woodcrest Village offers such as laundry, meals, or participation in social events.
These community amenities are available to all residents of Woodcrest Village and the Cottages:
- Multiple common areas complete with gracious living rooms
- Quiet libraries with fireplaces
- Multi-purpose room for exercise, activities, and entertainment
- Home-like country kitchen
- Elegant resident dining room and an intimate private room for family or personal gatherings
- Hair salon for men and women
- Whirlpool spa
- Small country store
- Waldo’s Pub for daily social gatherings
- Emergency response systems in every apartment
- Individual emergency response pendants to be worn for added security
- 24-hour security
- All utilities except cable television and telephone (hook-ups are installed)
- Individually-controlled thermostats
- Full, private bathrooms in every apartment
- Window treatments
- Walking paths and patios within our landscaped grounds
- Covered porches and a gazebo
- Resident parking
- Three different style units available: studio, one-bedroom suites, and the Village apartments equipped with kitchenettes
At Woodcrest Village, we seek to provide all of our residents with dignity, respect, and the senior care services needed for a healthy, full life while in an assisted living setting.