Woodcrest Village develops individual service plans for each of its senior residents with the help of a Health Services Director. The individual service plan for each resident is reviewed on a regular basis to maintain the most comprehensive and appropriate level of services. All of the services at Woodcrest Village are provided in an environment that respects individuality, privacy, and choice. In our assisted living community, all of our residents benefit from a diverse offering of social events that allow for spiritual, educational, and entertainment opportunities.
The experienced staff at Woodcrest Village is dedicated to providing comfort, security, and peace-of-mind to senior residents and their families, as well as 24-hour staffing throughout all levels of care. Woodcrest Village also offers independent living accommodations that allow senior residents the comfort and reassurance of having care nearby. Our residents can enjoy the independence and privacy they deserve, while receiving the support of an assisted living community that offers a welcoming environment and wide range of services to meet all of their needs.
For those residents that need help with daily tasks, but don’t want to be in an assisted living facility, our professional staff is available to provide caring and personalized services that assist with medications, meals, and daily needs such as dressing, bathing, and grooming.
Each resident at Woodcrest Village receives the following basic services:
- Our kitchen staff provides generous, well-balanced meals prepared by professional chefs and served restaurant style in our main dining room
- Individually-designed service plans to help with daily living activities such as bathing and dressing
- Different levels of personal care services
- Personal laundry
- Weekly housekeeping and linen laundering services
- 24-hour support by professionally trained staff
- In-room service in the event of temporary illness
- Frequent social, educational, recreational, and spiritual programs
- Individually-designed therapeutic diets, as prescribed by a physician
- Ongoing health and wellness assessment by our licensed nurse
- Transportation to local appointments
- Errand service
- Medication management
- Weekly scheduled salon services by a professional cosmetologist
At Woodcrest Village, we seek to provide all of our residents with dignity, respect, and the senior care services needed for a healthy, full life while in an assisted living setting.