Simplifying the Transition
For many individuals, moving into an assisted living community is a difficult decision and a big change. You have a lot to think about including your new lifestyle, packing your belongings, the move itself, and the selling of your home.
At Woodcrest Village, we understand the process and want to help you every step of the way. As an added convenience, we offer direct access to honest and quality home contractors. Additionally, we provide real estate services if you decide to sell your home or if your family would like to live closer to you or purchase a second home.
With real estate services close by, you can remain in constant contact with your real estate agent and focus your efforts on the transition and moving into your new home. Our goal is to make the process simple and smooth – and most importantly, hassle-free.
Real estate services include:
• Helping to sell your home
• Helping your family purchase a new home or vacation home nearby
• Referring you to a qualified representative in your hometown where we can act as a communication link during your entire real estate process, giving you peace-of-mind
Renovation and cleanout services include:
• Coordinating the removal of items in your home
• Property management in your absence
• Preparing your home for a future sale
If you would like us to help make your transition easy, from moving in to selling your home or finding your family a new home nearby, we are available to assist you. Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience and we’ll be happy to assist you.
At Woodcrest Village, we seek to provide all of our residents with dignity, respect, and the senior care services needed for a healthy, full life while in an assisted living setting.