Custom-Designed Assisted Living Services.
Residents at Woodcrest Village highly value the range of personal support services that we provide, based on their specific needs and preferences. An individual plan is developed with the help of a Health Services Director that is customized for every resident. This plan is reviewed regularly as needs change, and it includes a range of support services, as well as educational, spiritual, entertainment, fitness and social programs.
For those residents who wish to live more independently, support services are always available upon request. These can include laundering, housekeeping, assistance with personal grooming and medication management, among many others. It’s all part of taking the burden of day-to-day chores off the shoulders of our community members, so they can focus on living a rich, full life.
Each resident at Woodcrest Village receives the following comprehensive services:
- Our kitchen staff provides generous, well-balanced meals prepared by professional chefs and served restaurant style in our main dining room
- Individually-designed service plans to help with daily living activities such as bathing and dressing
- Different levels of personal care services
- Personal laundry
- Weekly housekeeping and linen laundering services
- 24-hour support by professionally trained staff
- In-room service in the event of temporary illness
- Frequent social, educational, recreational, and spiritual programs
- Individually-designed therapeutic diets, as prescribed by a physician
- Ongoing health and wellness assessment by our licensed nurse
- Transportation to local appointments
- Errand service
- Medication management
- Weekly scheduled salon services by a professional cosmetologist