For many seniors, making the decision about moving into an Assisted Living community can be challenging. In many cases, they may want to sell their existing home, which can be quite stressful. Then, there is the task of choosing which belongings to bring and what to sell or give away.
Plus, there is the work of packing everything up and contacting a moving company.
At Woodcrest Village, we go out of our way to simplify the transition, by offering a wide range of services to make the process more manageable.
Real estate services include:
- Helping to sell your home
- Helping your family purchase a new home or vacation home nearby
- Referring you to a qualified representative in your hometown where we can act as a communication link during your entire real estate process, giving you peace-of-mind.
Renovation and cleanout services include:
- Coordinating the removal of items in your home
- Property management in your absence
- Preparing your home for a future sale
If you would like us to help make your transition easy, from moving in to selling your home or finding your family a new home nearby, we are available to assist you. Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience and we’ll be happy to assist you.